Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bluebonnets for 5 bucks?

My sister in law thinks I'm a human groupon. I can't just find a great deal, I have to share it with everyone I know and then what inadvertanly happens, is we end up with a group discount somewhere on top of an already great find. I have to disclaim that my siter in law found this great even this weekend for me and it's too good not to share.

Bluebonnet Festival - April 9 & 10Hours & FeesSaturday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.Sunday, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
There are no admission fees. There is a $5.00 parking fee. The parking lot is located on FM 1155 a short distance North of the intersection of Hwy. 290 and FM 1155.
The Festivals boasts more than 250 juried exhibitors (home décor, gardening, artists, craftsmen, jewelry, clothing, etc.), delicious country-style food, live entertainment and music, and tours of the historic community. A special Children’s Activity Corner provides pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, barrel train and more. A special Wildflower Photo exhibit will be on display at the Chappell Hill Museum Exhibit Gallery during April and May. The Bluebonnet Festival was declared the "Official Bluebonnet Festival of Texas" by the Texas Legislature and was voted #7 as Most Popular Festival in Texas by Texas Highways. Admission is free to the festival and museum. Convenient parking for cars, buses and handicapped persons is available.

http://www.chappellhillmuseum.org/festivals.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment